look of the day





I can not bring myself to wear heels. Instead, I chose this "roman" shoes, like a  real Xena-Amazon =) 
I liked this pleated dress, as a skirt that I'm looking for a long time. It's Zara, if someone like it. Often back to check new collection in Zara shop in recent time. While earlier, since the store opened in Kiev, I didn't want to buy there anything.  Mainly because I don't like the clothes quality. And the second is likely to meet in the same outfit a lot of people.  I really don't like it. 
But this time  I bought there everything I needed for the summer. Save a lot of time and spent a beautiful day with my mom.





                                                                      Anet
                                                        

4 комментария:

  1. Платье и правда очень красивое :), надо заглянуть в Zara.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. i love the sandals and the pleated dress with the lace details on the shoulders.great style.i am following now.follow back! :D

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. 2 Victoria да, они научились хорошо копировать все тренды, там можно найти все, что нужно.

    2 Despina thank you. hope u will like it.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Hi there, after reading this awesome piece of witing i am too cheerful to sbare my familiarity here with colleagues.


    Here is my website; buy twitter followers no password

    ОтветитьУдалить