pink & leo






My friend Vlada and I didn't have a plan to go shopping. But as always, we couldn't pass by "Zara". I wasn't going to buy anything and decided to try on this leopard skirt  just for joke, since it was only a long skirt in the shop.  And I have been looking for something similar maxi length skirt for a long time. I bought it. Unfortunately  the T-skirt was only in a large size. Hope to find my "XS" in another store Zara, cause I really liked the combination of pink and Leo.









                                                                              

4 комментария:

  1. oh that skirt, i am so much in love with that skirt. everything is perfect about it, the length and the print. love the combination with the pink.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Красивый наряд и девушки тоже_)))

    ОтветитьУдалить